Hit me Baby one more time...

No I'm not referring to the soon to be 30 year-old pop star Britney Spears, but I'm talking about when baby tries his or her best Bruce Lee impression and kicks my wife!
This is not a bad thing though as it shows that the baby is healthy and active.
I wanted to share a special moment when my wife was having a nap and I decided to have a father-child talk. As I was telling baby about my day and how mummy and I are so happy that we will see him or her very soon, I actually see my wife's tummy move. No it wasn't because she was hungry but I very much feel that it was baby responding to my voice! I put my hands to my wife's tummy to remove any doubt and sure enough, I felt a distinctive "kick". It was as if baby was saying "Yes daddy, its me". It was a great feeling and further cemented how awesome our God is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Cuddles to Courtside: Baby Steps into the Sports Arena

From Diaper Speedster to Running Superstar: My Baby's Incredible Journey

A rose (or a Baby) by any other name would smell just as sweet