3 Women & a little Baby...with the dad of course...

They say, behind every successful man is a woman and I'm a fruit of that success as I was raised by a great woman. Me and my wife believe that a good upbringing encompassed with God's guidance only brings about a person with good character and values. Our little princess is coming in seven weeks or so therefore we are looking for the perfect babysitter and also the right confinement lady.
Some things are taught in school and books but we plan to raise baby up with the perfect guidance book which is of course written by the One above. Having said that, God also placed parents and babysitters to be His instrument of guidance.

The first woman of course is my wife. Now she plans to get baby's first present which is a rotan! Now don't get me wrong, we will love this child with all of our hearts but that same rotan "painstakingly" was used by our parents those days (my wife mostly) and I'm not complaining about the end result. Yet, my wife always talks about the unconditional love her father had for his children through all that discipline. As it says in that great book, Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child.
The second woman would be the confinement lady. She would be there for both mummy and baby and help them get on their feet for the first 28 days after delivery. This crucial period will be the one that sets the stage to how baby feeds and her sleeping patterns. We have actually found a confinement centre in PJ. Though pricey, it's value added with fringe benefits.
The third woman would be the baby sitter. This baby sitter is very important as baby's character gets molded and the baby sitter plays an important role in ensuring that our little princess grows up with good values and character. So all in all, these three women have a very important role to play. But then comes baby's hero which is me...I am in all these equations as I am personally taking it upon myself to ensure that my daughter is a well disciplined child, respects elders, loves God and will be a joy to everyone who meets her.
What is your method of parenthood? Drop me a line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Cuddles to Courtside: Baby Steps into the Sports Arena

From Diaper Speedster to Running Superstar: My Baby's Incredible Journey

A rose (or a Baby) by any other name would smell just as sweet