You jump, Baby jump...


"1, 2, Daddy catch!", that's what my daughter said just before she jumped off the table and thankfully I was fast enough to catch her as she laughed whilst my heart was pumping thinking what if...after telling her not to do that again and checking if she was ok (she was and was running around in no time), it came to my mind, how much she trusted me to catch her as she sailed through the air with no fear at all. As a Christian, moreover an adult one, I sometimes wish I had that same kind of faith of my heavenly Father above. It seems the more we get "smarter", the less we see things through the eyes of a child.

Jesus said, “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 18:10), He clearly wants us to be child-like in our relationship with God. When trouble comes, our first instinct is to try and solve it ourselves through our own strengths but I believe we should bring it to God first and see what His plans are. I'm not saying we leave it to fate but through faith we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
Today's post is a short one as this just came to me and I strongly felt the need to write this down so as it states in Proverbs 16:3, Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and He will establish your plans.

creative commons licensed (BY-NC-ND) flickr photo by bernat...: http://flickr.com/photos/bernatcg/2280556593

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Cuddles to Courtside: Baby Steps into the Sports Arena

From Diaper Speedster to Running Superstar: My Baby's Incredible Journey

A rose (or a Baby) by any other name would smell just as sweet