You can't have your Baby and love her too...

You may wonder why I haven't updated this blog in quite a while. Writers block, earthquakes, a virus disabled my pc...no my friends, as any new parent would testify, having a new baby changes your life tremendously. Time is truly precious as every second is spent taking care of your little baby.
Your sleep will be counted in minutes instead of hours, every cry will be greeted with anxiety and worry on what baby needs and any free time will be used for rest instead of going out to movies and dates.
But first, let me belatedly inform you readers that our little princess, Stephanie Tia was born on the 12th of January, 2012. With an Apgar Score of a perfect 10, we thank our Father in Heaven for His promise fulfilled as me and my wife prayed everyday for a perfect and healthy baby. When I saw my baby for the first time, tears fell as I was in awe at how beautiful and precious she was. Even now, I pinch myself confirm I am not dreaming when i see my baby.
Stephanie will be 4 months in a weeks time and she is changing everyday. Everything she does shows how good our Lord is. So if you ask me or my wife if the sleepless nights, lack of rest and loss of social life is worth it...I would say YES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Cuddles to Courtside: Baby Steps into the Sports Arena

From Diaper Speedster to Running Superstar: My Baby's Incredible Journey

A rose (or a Baby) by any other name would smell just as sweet